Last updated June 25, 2021
moody (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates moodylenses.com. At moodylenses.com, we highly appreciate you choose and use the website (moodylenses.com) and we regard the privacy of users as one of the most important factors. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of this site.
When you visit the site, we and our service automatically collect certain information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. Meanwhile, we collect personal information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card number), email address, and phone number, when you place an order.
The following ways are used by us and our services to automatically collect and use your personal information:
Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your devices, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
Cookies Using: Cookies are small text files that are stored directly on your device when you visit a website. The purpose of cookie using is to understand user’s preferences and interests and track user’s footprints and carry out target marketing and provide customized service by checking the level of participation in various events and the number of visits.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations), and improving our products’ offering and branding. Specific usage includes:
- To provide products and services to you
- To communicate with you
- To provide personal services
- To conduct marketing and advertising campaign when we have new products’ arrival, etc
- To identify our orders for potential risk or fraud
- To conduct an internal analysis to monitor how you use our website
- To improve service and product we provide
For privacy consideration, we generally do not share or sell your Personal Information with third parties for purely financial purposes. However, in some cases, we do share your Personal Information with our affiliates and trusted partners to provide the products or services to you. Relevant examples include:
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties that provide essential services to us so that we can provide products and services to you, such as Shopify, payment companies, and logistic companies.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We may send messages or calls through the services to confirm your identity.
- We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site.
The Services may contain links to third-party services that may operate any sites or online services, which are not under our control. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to, any such site or property on the Service does not imply endorsement of it by us or by our affiliates. Meanwhile, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including in connection with any information you disclose to such other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
The Right of User
User can exercise the following rights:
- User can view or edit a user’s personal information through the customer service.
- User can contact the customer service by letter, telephone or email, and necessary actions will be taken.
- If personal information is canceled or deleted by request of user, the company will comply with the terms specified under “Period of possession and utilization of personal information,” and prohibit disclosure or use for any other purposes.
Our services are not directed at children under the age of 16 years old, and we do not intentionally collect personal information from them. If you are under the age of 16 years old, please do not attempt to fill out our forms or send us any personal information about yourself.
If you live in California and want to know more about how we handle your personal information or your privacy rights. You can click here to learn more.
If you live in Nevada and want to know more about how we handle your personal information or your privacy rights. You can click here to learn more.